Do yoga for a healthy liver, the liver is one of the most important organs of our body. Therefore it is necessary to work well. Do you know that Yoga is a simple and effective way to keep the liver healthy? The liver helps to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Not having liver function properly can make you suffer from many types of diseases. Severe liver diseases like jaundice etc. can be very harmful to you. Eating a balanced diet, along with smoking and not consuming alcohol are some ways to keep your liver healthy. You can also take the help of yoga to keep your liver healthy. Yoga reduces the risk of liver diseases. So, see below some yoga for liver.
Yoga For Liver:
Due to liver failure, the efficiency of the body becomes negligible. By doing this yoga, you can get rid of problems like liver weakness, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis. Which we are talking about. There are some yoga asanas that can increase the health of your liver!
Would you like to know which ones they are? Read the full article for this! To keep your liver healthy, do the following yoga asana.
Ardha Matsyendrasana is also known as the Half Lord of the Fishes. This yoga is very beneficial for the liver. It helps to stress the liver and strengthens and stimulates the liver damaged by fibrosis, apoptosis, inflammation, and stress. This is one of the yoga for liver. This is one of the yoga for liver.
- To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and sit on it in Dandasana or Staff Pose.
- Keep your right foot outward at the knee side of the left foot.
- Keep the spine straight, rotate your neck, shoulder, and waist right.
- Remain in this posture for a few seconds and then do the whole process with the other leg.
Gomukhasana or Cow Face Pose:
Gomukhasana Yoga is also known as Cow Face Pose. It is one of the best rugs for treating problems like liver cirrhosis. When you are suffering from liver cirrhosis, oxygen, and blood flow is inhibited by the scar tissue of the liver. This makes your liver unable to remove toxins and bacterial bacteria and metabolize fat. By doing Gomukhasana Yoga your liver gets stimulated, due to which oxygen and blood flow freely through it. This is one of the yoga for liver.
- To do this asana, first of all, sit in the comfort zone of a yoga mat laying.
- Pull your right leg near your body. Then pull your left leg also from the top of the right leg and bring it to you.
- Now move your right hand from the top of the shoulder to the back and bend the left hand from the elbow to take it behind the back and mix your two hands together.
- You stay in this position for some time.
Dhanurasana is also known as Bow Pose. This yoga stimulates, strengthens and stretches the liver, and uses frozen fat as an energy source for the body. Dhanurasana yoga works wonders for those who suffer from fatty liver disease.
- To do this asana, lie on your stomach with a yoga mat spread on it.
- keep both hands parallel to the body and bend the legs backward.
- Now move your hands back and hold both feet with both hands.
- Try to stay in this posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Finally, open both arms to their initial position.
Kapalabhati Or Called Breath Of Fire:
Kapalbhati is also known as Called Breath Of Fire Yoga Pranayama is a breathing exercise that is beneficial for people suffering from liver diseases such as liver cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and other diseases. Kapalabhati Pranayama Yoga stimulates the liver and effectively cures various types of liver problems. This is one of the yoga for liver.
- To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat on the ground and sit in Padmasana Or Lotus position.
- Put both your hands on your knees and sit in meditation posture.
- Now while exhaling, pull the stomach inward in such a way that the stomach and back are joined together.
- Then take the breath in and loosen the stomach.
- You repeat this action again. Repeat Kapalbhati Pranayama continuously for 15 minutes every day.
Navasana is also known as Boat Pose. It is an effective yoga asana to help treat liver cancer and fatty liver. Navasana yoga can help you strengthen your liver. Navasana Yoga cleanses all the harmful toxins in your body. This is one of the yoga for liver.
- To bathe, sit down in the Dandasana or Staff Pose of a yoga mat.
- Now keep both legs straight and lift upwards.
- You lean slightly backward so that balance is maintained, keep your hands straight forward and parallel to the floor.
- In this pose, make a 45-degree angle at your waist.
- Try doing this yoga asana for 20 to 60 seconds.
Baddha Padmasana Or Locked Lotus Pose:
Baddha Padmasana is also known as Locked Lotus Pose. Buddha-Padmasana Yoga can help you in curing liver cirrhosis. Buddha-Padmasana Yoga helps to tone and strengthen your abdominal organs, especially the liver. This is one of the yoga for liver. To perform Buddha Padmasana, first of all, sit on the floor in the Padmasana or Locked Lotus Pose.
- After that, move both your hands backward and hold your thumbs in opposite position ie hold the left toe with your right hand and hold the right toe with the left hand.
- In Baddha Padmasana keep your spine and head in a straight line.
- Do this for at least 30 seconds.
Sarvangasana Is also known as Shoulder Stand Pose. It also helps to strengthen the liver, kidney, and respiratory system. Sarvangasana Yoga keeps the liver, an important part of your body healthy, and makes it strong.
- To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and lie on your back.
Keep both your hands straight.
- Now bend both your legs from here at the waist and lift them up.
- After this, raise the back, supporting the back with both your hands.
- Raise your legs up to the maximum height. In this case, your spine and your feet should be in a straight line.
- The entire weight of your body will be on the shoulders and both hands will help in keeping the back straight.
- In this asana, you have to stop for at least 30 seconds, after which you have to come down to your initial position with your feet down.
Tips For Doing Yoga For Liver:
By practicing various yoga exercises or yoga asanas, you can improve your liver and maintain health so that it works properly and stays healthy. Yoga is a great way to stimulate this vital organ and make it stronger. You should drink plenty of water even after exercise to remove all impurities from your body.
In addition to doing yoga exercises, you need a healthy, balanced diet. Here is some dietary information to benefit your liver:
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid drinks like tea and coffee.
- Increase the use of fennel, cumin, parsley, bay leaf, and ginger in the dishes you prepare.
- Avoid refined sugars, such as jams, artificial sweeteners, etc.
- Eat more lemons, pomegranates, figs, and plums.
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
- Do not eat until you feel hungry.
- Avoid fried foods or oily foods.
- Always eat food that is freshly cooked.
- Drink a few cups of dandelion tea and green tea every day.
- Increase the intake of vitamin C as it is a powerful antioxidant that
- helps keep the liver healthy and reduces toxins from liver cells.
By practicing yoga and being cautious about what you eat every day, you can keep your liver healthy and ward off liver-related diseases. You also get a healthy body that is full of strength and vitality.