Poor lifestyle, early marriage, and delayed family planning also adversely affect the fertility of both women and men. Eating also causes infertility in women. Research has proved that women who practice fertility-enhancing yoga are more likely to be pregnant than other women. Now even doctors recommend doing yoga to increase fertility. If you are having difficulty in conceiving women, then do these yoga asanas.
(Also Read: Navasana Or Boat Pose Steps & Benefits)
Yoga For Increasing Fertility:
Here 5 such yoga postures are being given which help in increasing
Baddha Konasana Or Bound Angle Yoga:
Baddha Konasana Or Bound Angle Yoga is one of the most effective yogas for increasing fertility as it increases the waist, inner thighs, and knees. This easily improves flexibility levels in the waist and hip areas. All this makes the possibility of conceiving favorable and if this posture is practiced later in pregnancy, you are sure to have a smooth delivery.
- First of all, sit a yoga mat in a clean place with both legs of the bed straight.
- After this, bend both the legs towards you and join the claws with the toes of both feet.
- Now press the knees slowly with both hands so that both the knees are placed on the floor.
- Do this pose for 2 to 3 minutes.
Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose:
Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose helps improve blood and oxygen circulation in the pelvic region. It also reduces stomach fat and helps in increasing fertility by removing the difficulty in getting conceived. To do Bhujangasana yoga
- First, you lay a yoga mat and lie on it on your stomach, with your peat facing upwards.
- Keep both your hands on the ground.
- Now while putting weight on both your hands, slowly turn your head backward and try to make the chin upwards.
- Keep in mind that the body below your waist should not rise above the ground.
- You try to stay in this posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
Paschimottanasana Or Seated Forward Fold Yoga:
Paschimottanasana Or Seated Forward Fold gives a good stretch to the hamstrings, lower back, and hips. It also stimulates female reproductive organs, especially the uterus and ovaries. Which improves the reproductive level and relieves stress. To perform this asana.
- You should sit in Dandasana or Staff Pose by placing both the legs of the yoga mat upright in front of you in a clean place.
- Raise both your hands straight up.
- Now slowly bend forward and grab the toes with both your hands. Put your head on your knees.
- Do this asana for 20 to 60 seconds.
Bhramari Pranayama Or Humming Bee Breath:
Bhramari Pranayama Or Humming Bee Breath Yoga increases your chances of pregnancy by eliminating stress and depression. It helps to release any negative feelings from your mind and also calms you down. If you are having difficulty in conceiving, then you must do this Bhramari Pranayama yoga.
(Also Read: Steps And Benefits Of Padmasana Yoga)
- To do this asana, you should sit in a Padmasana or Sukhasana by laying a yoga mat on the ground in a quiet place.
- Now close the ear with the thumb of both your hands.
- Place both your index finger on the forehead and close your eyes with the remaining fingers.
- Now take a deep breath and exhale, exhale the sound of the bee.
- Do this pranayama for 2-3 minutes.
Hastapadasana Or Hand-to-Foot Pose:
Regularly performing Hastapadasana Or Hand-to-Foot Pose keeps the genitals healthy and women can get rid of infertility problems. If you are having difficulty in conceiving, then do Hastapadasana Or Hand-to-Foot Pose
- To do this asana, first of all, stand upright on a yoga mat.
- Keep both of your feet close together and straighten both your hands.
- Now slowly bend down from the front to the waist and try to touch the toes with both your hands.
- In this asana, you stay for 60 to 90 seconds then come out of the asana.
(Also Read: What Is The Purpose Of International Yoga Day?)
These asanas not only relax the muscles of the stomach, ovaries, and other reproductive organs but also they have been considered effective in conceiving. Also, these asanas help reduce stress, tension, and muscle tension. The main cause of infertility is ovarian dysfunction, a condition in which the eggs present in the ovaries are destroyed prematurely and fail to fertilize. But yoga helps keep ovary healthy.
These asanas correct blood circulation in various parts of the body. In addition to conceiving, adequate blood flow is necessary during pregnancy as it helps in the development and nutrition of the fetus.
Leave a Comment