It feels bad to see excess fat on the face which also spoils your beauty. Exercise to reduce face fat can help you get rid of it. Due to excess obesity, fat also accumulates on your face. There is some facial yoga that can help you to reduce face fat. So, let’s know about some facial yoga to reduce face fat.
Facial Yoga To Reduce Face Fat:
Whenever you go in front of someone, the first thing the person sees is your face. If excess fat gets deposited on your face, then the face looks quite full and you feel quite fat due to the fat hanging due to fat. Facial yoga helps to thin your face, thinning your nose, thinning cheeks, and reducing throat fat. So, let’s know about facial yoga.
(Also Read: Surprising Benefits Of Hot Yoga You Never Knew )
1. Fish Face Pose Facial Yoga:
fish pose is a very effective facial yoga to reduce facial fat. It helps in reducing the fat deposited on the cheeks. Fish pose exercises are very effective in keeping the face skin tight.
- To do a fish pose exercise, you first sit up straight.
- Now close your mouth, suck the cheeks inward.
- This will turn your cheeks inward and the lips will become numb.
- In this case, you will see your face like a fish.
- Do this for 30 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds.
- Fish pose exercises can be done several times a day.
2. Say, E, O:
Say these two letters “E” and “O” from the mouth to reduce facial fat. While speaking E and O, raise and spread your mouth as much as possible. Repeat this process several times for three to minutes. This will create a stretch in your cheek muscles due to which it will become stronger and the fat stored on your face will be reduced and the face will look thin and slim.
3. Balloon Face Facial Yoga:
Balloon face or blowing air exercises is a good way to reduce fat from your face. In this facial yoga, you have to inflate the mouth like a balloon swell. When you inflate the balloon, your muscles stretch, due to which the muscles expand and the facial fat is reduced.
- To do balloon face exercise, you first sit up straight.
- Now open your mouth and fill as much air as you can.
- Now close your mouth and stop for about 15 seconds.
- Hold your breath during this exercise.
- Now turn the entire air of the mouth towards one of the two cheeks.
- Then after 15 seconds open the mouth and breathe.
4. Lip Pull Facial Yoga:
Lip pull exercise is a great exercise to reduce chin fat. It tones the muscles of your face making the face look attractive.
- To do lip pull exercise, first of all, stand up straight.
- Keep your face straight towards the front.
- Now take out your bottom lips with the jaw.
- For a few seconds, stay in this position and come back to normal.
- Perform 4 sets of 10 wraps of lip pull exercises.
(Also Read: Easy and Effective Poses Of yoga for fertility)
5. Jaw Release:
Jaw release exercise is an effective exercise to reduce double chin. This exercise is very similar to chewing gum. Chewing gum chewing is very beneficial for reducing facial fat. Keep in mind that your chewing gum must be sugar-free, otherwise, your body weight can increase due to excess calories.
You can do this twice a day for 20 minutes daily to reduce facial fat.
6. Chin Lift Facial Yoga:
Chin lift exercises can help you reduce double chin. It is very easy to do this exercise for the face, you can do it easily.
- To do chin lift exercise, you, first of all, stand upright.
- Now, look up at the sky with your head up.
- Then while looking up, kiss the sky aloud.
- Set three to 15 – 20 reps of this exercise.
7. Tongue Rotate:
You can do rotate tongue exercises to thin the face. It is a very effective exercise.
- To perform rotate tongue exercises, you first sit up straight.
- Take your tongue out a little.
- Now rotate the tongue on the outer side of the teeth in a circular motion between the lips and teeth.
- Perform this action 15 times and then stop.
- Do rotate tongue exercises 2-3 times a day.
8. Neck Roll:
In the neck roll exercise, you have to rotate your neck. This exercise helps reduce fat from the entire face.
- To perform a neck roll exercise, you must first sit upright or stand up.
- Keep your spine straight.
- Now rotate the neck clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Do this exercise for a few seconds.