Sudarshan Kriya is a breathing technique. Breathing is the first act of life. Within the breath lies the unexplained mystery of life. Sudarshan Kriya is a powerful, simple rhythmic breathing technique that incorporates the unique natural rhythm of the breath, which harmonizes the body, mind, and emotions. Stress and anxiety are by-products of our modern lifestyles. This kriya is a yogic practice to purify your body, mind, and soul. Sudarshan Kriya online was developed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and patented by his Art of Living Foundation.
This action is also said to be effective for issues like anxiety, stress, and depression. With some patience and a good start, you can start purifying and detoxifying your body and mind with this action, which gives long-lasting results.
Sudarshan Kriya eliminates stress, fatigue, and negative emotions such as frustration, anger, and depression, leaving the mind calm, focused and the body energized, and completely relaxed. Let us know in detail how to do Sudarshan Kriya online and its benefits.
(Also Read: Steps And Benefits Of Mandukasana Or Frog Pose)
What Is Sudarshan Kriya?
Sudarshan Kriya is a breathing technique performed regularly for relaxation and stress management. Sudarshan Kriya online is a three-part yogic breathing exercise designed to eliminate fatigue and negative emotions thereby improving overall physical and mental health.
Sudarshan Kriya is a Sanskrit word in which “su” means “proper”, “darshan” means “vision” and “kriya” means “action”, “undertaking” or “sanskar”. In the context of yoga, this kriya is a practice performed to purify the body.
Sudarshan Kriya is a major method in the ancient yogic science of India. Sudarshan Kriya online is a unique breathing practice that includes cyclic breathing patterns that range from slow and calming to intense and stimulating. Let us know the method of performing Sudarshan Kriya online.
By this action, rhythm and coordination are established in the body and soul, due to which the person feels healthy and energetic. By doing this action 90% of the toxins of the body are destroyed.
(Also Read: Shuturmurgasana | Ostrich Pose |Steps |Benefits)
Secret Of Sudarshan Kriya:
Breathing is the first truth of life. No person can survive without breathing. Whenever a child is born, the first thing he takes is his breath. From life to death, a person survives only by taking a breath.
Steps To Do Sudarshan:
People who do Sudarshan Kriya daily, the immune system increases greatly, stamina increases and that person performs better in his work. They feel happiness in life and positive thoughts do not come to their mind. Doing this action strengthens your immune system. All mental diseases stay away.
There is a total of 4 steps in Sudarshan Kriya. Performing Sudarshan Kriya is accomplished with the following four pranayamas. Let us know these four pranayamas in detail.
Ujjayi Pranayama requires you to breathe consciously. You can feel your breath by touching your throat. Ujjayi is a slow breathing process where you inhale and exhale. Keep the duration of inhalation and exhalation equal. This technique requires you to take approximately 2-4 breaths per minute. Slow breaths teach you to control your breath. Ujjayi Pranayama calms you down and keeps you alert.
To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat on the ground and sit in Padmasana or Sukhasana. Keep your spine, neck, and head straight. Keep both your hands straight on the knees and join the index finger with the thumb. Now take a deep breath in and then forcefully exhale it. Again inhale forcefully inward and again forcefully exhale it. Do this at least 21 times. You should be able to take 30 breaths per minute. Bhastrika has the unique effect of stimulating the body after calming down.
The pure sound of ‘Om’ is the basis of all life, its chanting 3 times is also very beneficial. Chanting Om connects you to the origin of the universe and the purpose of life. Om moves in your breath that sustains life. Om, when said out loud, is divided into three parts A-U-M. Chant Om twice and then remain silent for a while.
This is the last part of Sudarshan Kriya. Sudarshan Kriya is an advanced form of breathing. For this, you need to breathe in slow, medium, and fast cycles. Breathing should be cyclic and rhythmic. Make sure that the duration of your inhalation is twice the duration of your exhalation. This last step clears your vision and purifies your being. In this way, Sudarshan Kriya is now complete.
(Also Read: Setu Bandhasana Or Bridge Pose Steps & Benefits)
Benefits Of Sudarshan Kriya:
Sudarshan Kriya is a breathing exercise with the help of which one can get rid of mental problems like stress, stress, depression, anger, fatigue, negative thoughts, depression. Today’s lifestyle has become very stressful. People have absolutely no time to rest. See below the benefits of doing Sudarshan Kriya.
- By doing this, the heart rate and blood pressure are controlled.
- For those who do it daily, their anxiety automatically subsides. They do not have to go to a doctor or a psychiatrist and take medicine. Anxiety disorder can be easily reduced by Sudarshan Kriya.
- By doing Sudarshan Kriya, more than 90% of the toxins of the body are destroyed.
- This pranayama removes the time taken from the mind. It acts like a vacuum cleaner for the body.
- By doing this regularly for 12 weeks, the amount of natural immune cells increases, and the immune system of the person becomes stronger.
- Sudarshan Kriya leads to good sleep. People who can’t sleep must do it.
- Sudarshan Kriya is beneficial in severe diseases like cancer. Cancer patients suffer from depression and depression. A feeling of being happy arises in the patients who do Sudarshan Kriya. It is beneficial in treatment.
- Self-confidence increases by doing Sudarshan Kriya. By doing this consciousness develops. A person becomes more aware of the things around him.
- The mind can be kept calm by doing Sudarshan Kriya. This is an excellent solution.
- The “decision-making” of those who do it gets better. Whatever decisions we take in our life, we become successful or unsuccessful in the future. So getting the “decision-making” right is very important.
- By doing Sudarshan Kriya, all the organs of the body work well, and cholesterol is reduced, which reduces obesity.
(Also Read: Baddha Konasana Or Bound Angle Pose Steps & Benefits)
Precautions To Do Sudarshan Kriya:
There is no side effect of doing Sudarshan Kriya. But this should be done under the supervision of a qualified trainer. Before doing Sudarshan Kriya, it is very important for you to take some precautions given below…
- Sudarshan Kriya should be done properly under the guidance of a yoga teacher.
- You should consult your doctor and yoga instructor to ensure that you are physically and mentally fit to perform Sudarshan Kriya.
- Pregnant women should avoid doing Sudarshan Kriya.
- Women should not do this activity during menstruation.
- Do not do this action after consuming alcohol and drugs.