Navel Displacement is a common problem that often troubles people. There are many reasons for the navel slipping, such as lifting a heavy object or weight, running at a high speed, jumping from a high place, sudden bending, and mental stress also causing the navel to slip. Yoga can help you get rid of this problem and bring your navel to the right place. Today in this article I am going to give the top 5 Yoga to cure Navel Displacement. See these below…
Yoga To Cure Navel Displacement:
When a person’s navel slips, this one has to face the problem of abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, nervousness, and weakness in the body. Long-term dislocation of the navel becomes the cause of many serious problems including BP, insomnia, constipation, stress, and liver cirrhosis. Here are some yoga asanas that you can easily do at home and they help to bring the navel to the right place when it moves. By doing the yoga asanas given below, you can easily bring the navel back to its place when you move it. So, see below these 5 Yoga to cure Navel Displacement.
(Also Read: Is It Safe To Do Yoga During Periods?)
1. Naukasana Or Boat Pose Yoga To Cure Navel Displacement:
Naukasana or Navasana yoga helps in bringing the dislocated navel to the right place. This is one of the best Yoga to cure Navel Displacement. If you do Naukasana yoga regularly, then it is beneficial in many ways other than the navel, with the help of this yoga, digestion improves and abdominal obesity can be reduced. You can also strengthen the abdominal, hip, and spine muscles by doing Navasana yoga. Let us know in detail how to do this yoga.
Steps To Do Navasana Yoga:
- To do Navasana yoga, you sit on a yoga mat with both your legs straight in front of you or sit in Dandasana.
- Keep your spine straight and keep both your hands straight on the ground.
- Now keep both your legs straight and raise them up.
- If you have difficulty in balancing while lifting and you are not able to balance, then keep both your feet close and bend the knees from here.
- Grab it by the thighs with both your hands and support the feet.
- Now slowly straighten both your legs upwards.
- Keep both your hands straight in front of you and keep your reed bone straight.
- In this position, only your hips will remain on the ground and the whole body will be raised.
- You have to maintain balance on your hips.
- In this position, a 45-degree angle will be formed at the waist between your legs and the upper part of the body.
- You stay in Navasana at least initially for 10 to 20 seconds, then increase this time with practice.
- Now to come to your starting position, bring your feet down and simultaneously bring your hands down.
(Also Read: 7 Top And Effective Yoga For Slip Disc)
2. Uttanpadasana Or Raised Leg Pose:
Uttanpadasana yoga is very beneficial yoga, with this yoga you can get rid of the problem of slipping navel. This is one of the best Yoga to cure Navel Displacement. Those who are troubled by the problem of slipping navel repeatedly should practice Uttanpadasana yoga regularly. This yoga helps in reducing belly fat and strengthens the abdominal and leg muscles. Apart from this, Uttanpadasana yoga is effective in keeping the digestive system healthy and making abs. Let us know how to do this yoga.
Steps To Do Uttanpadasana Or Raised Leg Pose:
- To do this yoga, first of all, lay down a yoga mat and lie straight on it.
- Keep both the feet close together, there should not be much distance between the feet.
- Keep both hands straight on the floor with your palm facing down on the ground.
- Breathe slowly and raise both your legs up, you have to raise your legs up to an angle of 45 degrees.
- In Uttanpadasana, some people can raise their legs up to 60 degrees or 90 degrees.
- After raising the legs 45 degrees, hold the feet in this position for 15 to 20 seconds.
- In the initial starting, raise your legs only for a few seconds, because holding the legs up puts a lot of pressure on the abdominal muscles, in the beginning, your abdominal muscles are not strong enough, with practice you will The legs can be kept elevated for a long time, the duration of raising the legs should be increased gradually after a week.
- A few days after the exercise, you can do a couple of minutes of keeping the leg elevated.
- While raising the legs, keep in mind that your feet should not bend from here at the knees.
- After raising the legs, if you feel pressure in the abdomen below you or there is a jerk in the abdominal muscles, then come back from this posture to the starting position.
- In the end, while exhaling your breath, keep lowering the legs.
- After that come back to your starting position.
- Repeat this 3-4 times daily.
(Also Read: Top 9 Effective Yoga To Increase Oxygen Level In Blood)
3. Mandukasana Or Frog Pose Yoga To Cure Navel Displacement:
When the navel moves, you should do Mandukasana yoga, by doing this yoga, there is pressure on your stomach, due to which the navel comes in its right place. This is one of the best Yoga to cure Navel Displacement. Apart from this, when you do Mandukasana yoga regularly, then the problem of gas, indigestion, acidity, constipation, etc. also stays away. These very effective yoga poses are also easy to reduce belly fat. Let us know how to do this yoga.
Steps To Do Mandukasana Yoga To Cure Navel Displacement:
- To do this asana, first of all, lay a yoga mat on the floor and sit on it by bending both the legs and kneeling.
- You can also sit in Vajrasana posture to do Mandukasana yoga.
- Place both your hands in front and place both the thumbs on the palm.
- Now close the fists of both hands by pressing the thumb with the fingers.
- Join the fist fingers of both hands together and place them on your stomach near the navel.
- Now while exhaling, press the fist on your stomach and bend forward.
- When you are in a forward bending position, hold your breath and keep looking straight.
- Stay in this position for some time (as much as you can).
- Then inhale and come back to the starting position.
(Also Read: 10 Effective Yoga For Premature Ejaculation)
4. Pavanamuktasana Or Wind-Relieving Pose:
You can get rid of the problem of slipping navel by doing Pavanmuktasana yoga, this very effective yoga is easy. This is one of the best Yoga to cure Navel Displacement. Apart from this, you can stay healthy by doing Pavanmuktasana. This yoga strengthens abdominal fat, blood pressure, heart disease, kidney, and spinal cord. Let us know the method of doing this yoga
Steps To Do Pavanamuktasana Or Wind-Relieving Pose:
- Lie down comfortably on the floor in Shavasana Pose on your stomach.
- Bend your left knee and bring it as close to your stomach as possible.
- Now while exhaling, keep the fingers of both your hands together and keep them under the knees, and with the help of them try to touch the chest with your left knee.
- After this, raise your head above the ground and try to touch the nose with the knee.
- After raising the head and touching the nose with the knees, remain in this posture for 10 to 30 seconds and exhale slowly.
- Now do the same process with the right leg and repeat this posture 3 to 5 times.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For Depression)
5. Makarasana Or Crocodile Pose Yoga To Cure Navel Displacement:
Makarasana yoga is a good way to slip the navel, so you should do this yoga. This is one of the best Yoga to cure Navel Displacement. Apart from this, doing this yoga strengthens the spine, cures back pain, keeps the digestive system healthy, strengthens the lungs, reduces high blood pressure, and increases blood circulation. Let us know in detail how to do this yoga asana.
Steps To Do Makarasana Or Crocodile Pose:
- Lie down on your stomach by laying a yoga mat on the ground.
- Straighten the legs and keep the body straight. There should not be much tension in the body and can also keep the body mildly flexible.
- Maintain equal distance between both feet.
- After this, lift your head, chest, and shoulders slightly above the ground.
- Bend the elbows of both the hands and place the wrists on top of each other in such a way that the elbows remain in the bent position.
- After this, after folding the palms, rest your head on these palms and keep your eyes closed while taking a deep breath.
- Bring good thoughts to the mind and forget all the things of the world and concentrate on posture and keep breathing.
- After some time open your eyes and return to the earlier state.
- Practice this asana 10 to 12 times daily.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For PCOS Patients)
The navel is the focal point of our body. It transmits energy in our body and plays an important role in the development, circulation, and control of human life. It is also called the second brain after our body. The navel is also closely related to our digestive system, so any imbalance in the navel can cause problems. Sometimes due to bending, lifting heavy objects, or constipation and diarrhea, the navel slips from its place. So, practice these yoga asanas to cure Navel Displacement.
Leave a Comment