Fast ejaculation of semen during sex is called premature ejaculation. Early ejaculation is a serious problem of youth today, which is more than 50% of the people troubled. Most people are not satisfied with their sex timing and people find ways to have sex for a long time. People consume a variety of pills and medicines available at medical stores for long hours. These medicines have a bad effect on the health of the person and due to this, you may have headaches. Yoga is a good way to prevent premature ejaculation and to have sex for a long time. There are also no side effects of doing yoga helps in premature ejaculation, inability to satisfy a woman and increases sex drive. So, see below these effective yoga for Premature Ejaculation.
(Also Read: 7 Effective Yoga For Sciatica Pain)
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
It is premature ejaculation of a man before he reaches orgasm during sex. The main reason for this is mental weakness. The person who knows less about sex, the sooner the victim of premature ejaculation during sex. If the sex limit is to be taken for a long time, then men will have to be mentally aware and strong. They need to control themselves. About 30 to 40 percent of men in India have this problem.
Yoga For Premature Ejaculation:
Instead of resorting to any other remedy to enjoy a healthy and happy sex life, it is the safest and right way to resort to different types of yoga asana. Because premature ejaculation is also related to your mind when you will be physically and mentally healthy, only then you will be able to have a healthy sex at any age. Yoga transmits positive energy in your body. By doing these Yoga asana, you can enjoy your sex life to the fullest. And you can also satisfy your partner in sex.
By the way, it is also true that every man goes through the problem of premature ejaculation at some point in his life, because it is not a disease but a natural process that occurs with age.
(Also Read: 11 Top Poses Of Yoga To Increase Height After 25)
1. Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose:
Dhanurasana yoga is known to help one achieve good orgasm. This asana is a great way to relieve premature ejaculation. Dhanurasana is also very effective in the solution of all stomach related problems.
- To do the asana, lie on your stomach with a yoga mat spread on it.
- Keep both hands parallel to the body and bend the legs backwards.
- Now move your hands back and hold both legs with both hands.
- Try to stay in this posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Finally, open both arms to their initial position.
(Also Read: Yoga To Improve Immune System And Healthy Life)
2. Paschimottanasana Or Seated Forward Bend:
Paschimottanasana yoga is one of the best asana to defeat premature ejaculation. It also helps to make the semen making sperm more powerful. Apart from all these benefits, Paschimottanasana helps in promoting yoga metabolism.
- To perform Paschimottanasana, sit in Dandasana by placing both the legs of the yoga mat upright in front of you in a clean place.
- Lift both your hands straight.
- Now slowly bend forward and grab the toes with both your hands.
- Put your head on your knees.
- Do this asana for 20 to 60 seconds.
(Also Read: Effective And Best Yoga For Liver To Be Healthy)
3. Gomukhasana Or Cow Face Pose:
Gomukhasana Yoga helps in building up fluid in the hernia and hydrocele ie testis, it also helps men to control their ejaculation more effectively. Gomukhasana Yoga also helps to strengthen the liver, kidneys and respiratory system.
- To do this asana, you first of all sit on a yoga mat by laying a yoga mat.
- Pull your right foot near your body, then pull your left leg from the top of the right thigh.
- Now move your right hand from the top of the shoulder to the back.
- Bend the left hand from behind the elbow to the back of the back and mix your two hands together.
- You stay in this position for some time.
(Also Read: Chair Yoga To Relieve Back In Work From Home Time)
4. Anulom Vilom Pranayama: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
Anulom Vilom Pranayama is a breathing technique and is known to help solve many problems such as respiratory allergies, rhinitis, sinusitis, colds and coughs. Apart from this, the Anulom Vilom Pranayama also helps in enhancing sexual pleasure and prevents the feeling of sexual intercourse. It also helps to delay ejaculation and gives strength to the whole body.
- To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat on the ground and sit in Sukhasana or Vajrasana.
- Now raise your right hand and take a long breath from the left nostril by closing the right nostril from the thumb.
- Now close the left nostril with the ring finger of your right hand and exhale through the right nostril.
- In this case your left hand will remain on the knee.
(Also Read: 11 Easy And Effective Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat)
5. Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
Bhujangasana yoga is great for curing back pain and cervical pain. Bhujangasana yoga is also very effective in increasing the ability to stay in bed for a long time and to fix any problem of premature ejaculation. By doing this asana, the genital strengthening as well as the pelvic and groin organs become lightheaded.
- To do this asana, you should spread a yoga mat and lie on it on your stomach with your peat facing upwards.
- Keep both your hands on the ground.
- Now, while putting weight on both your hands, slowly turn your head backwards and try to make the chin upwards.
- You try to stay in this Bhujangasana Yoga for 20 to 30 seconds.
(Also Read: 7 Best And Effective Yoga For Hydrocele)
6. Uttanpadasana Or Raised Leg Pose:
Uttanapadasana yoga mainly strengthens the work of your intestines. This yoga is the key to maintaining a healthy body according to Ayurvedic principles, which has many benefits. Uttanapadasana yoga also cures constipation and digestive problems and increases metabolism. Due to all the positive effects on the digestive system, it is believed that this yoga helps the man to control the rate of ejaculation, which causes men to beat premature ejaculation.
- To do uttanapadasana, first of all, lay a yoga mat on the floor and lie down.
- Now breathe slowly and raise both your legs up to a 45 degree angle.
- Some people can lift the legs up to 60 degrees or 90 degrees according to their capacity.
- In this position, hold the feet for 15 to 20 seconds and then come out of the posture.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For PCOS Patients)
7. Sarvangasana Or Shoulderstand: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
Sarvangasana yoga helps to strengthen the adrenal glands, acts as testicular and hence helps in increasing the strength of sperm and semen. When someone becomes absolutely distasteful towards sex, then this posture acts like a panacea for him. Sarvangasana Yoga helps rejuvenate the whole body. Men who start feeling frustrated in the name of sex or due to weakness during sex, will start having problems of premature ejaculation, they will get rid of all sexual problems through this asana. This yoga works on the thyroid glands, which controls the functioning of almost all bodily functions, from increasing metabolism to keeping you energetic throughout the day.
Method: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
- To do this asana, first of all lie down on a yoga mat with your back straight.
- Keep both your hands straight.
- Now bend both your legs from here at the waist and lift them up.
- After that, raise the back, supporting the back with both your hands.
- Raise your legs up to the maximum height.
- In this case, your spine and your feet should be in a straight line.
- The entire weight of your body will be on the shoulders and both hands will help in keeping the back straight.
- In this asana, you have to stop for at least 30 seconds, after which you have to come down to your initial position with your feet down.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For Depression)
8. Garudasana Or Eagle Pose: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
Garudasana Yoga beneficial in curing latent diseases, relieves disorders related to testis, prostate gland and helps in defeating premature ejaculation. This yoga is also great for helping to relieve symptoms of diseases of the urinary tract and other reproductive disorders.
- To do Garudasana, you should stand on a clean place by laying yoga mats on it.
- Raise your left leg and place the fingers of the left foot on the floor while keeping the thigh on the thigh of the right foot.
- With both hands facing forward, bend upwards from the elbow and make a 90-degree angle.
- Keep both your hands in cross position.
- Wrap your right hand around your left hand and mix the palms of both hands together.
- Now bend your hips a little from here and bring your hips down.
- Do this pose for a few seconds.
(Also Read: Easy And Best Yoga For Back Pain)
9. Kandhrasana Or Shoulder Pose:
According to yoga gurus, Kandharasana is also considered very useful in eradicating masculine weakness, premature ejaculation and other physical ailments. Kandhrasana yoga is great for enhancing sexual desire of both men and women. In addition it helps to strengthen the functioning of a male’s sperm and a woman’s ovaries, which helps to relieve infertility of the joints. Kandhrasana yoga helps in resolving menstrual disorders, corrects vaginal discharge caused by infection and increases lubrication within the vagina.
Method: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
- To do Kandhrasana yoga, you should spread a yoga mat and lie down on it.
- Keep both your hands straight and bend the legs from the knees.
- Holding both legs with your two hands and pushing the feet up the chest, waist, back, thighs and buttocks.
- In this state, you should stay for 2-3 minutes, and breathe normally.
(Also Read: Yoga To Reduce Breathing Problems)
10. Mandukasana Or Frog Pose: yoga for Premature Ejaculation
Practicing this asana also helps in curing many latent diseases. In addition, this yoga easy benefits every organ present inside your stomach and also removes mental problems like stress, depression etc.
- Practicing this asana is very easy.
- To practice this, you first sit in the state of Bajrasana.
- Now make a fist of both your hands and take them to the navel.
- Keep your fist close to the navel and thighs in such a way that your fist is standing and fingers are towards your stomach.
- Leaving your breath, bend forward, during this time bring your chest down in such a way that it stays on your thighs.
- Your inclination should be such that your inclination pressurizes the navel.
- During this, keep your head and neck raised and keep the vision in front.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly.
- Keep this condition for as long as you can.
- Finally, take a breath and return to your former state.
(Also Read: Yoga To Lose Weight After C Section Delivery)
Many men do not pay attention to their reproductive senses due to poor lifestyle. Going to the gym is considered exercise. To make the body heavy, youth are taking various types of supplements. But if your reproductive senses are not strong, then there is no use to build a heavy body. So practice these yoga asana that will not only strengthen your private part but will also prepare you for the full enjoyment of sexual activity.