The weakness of the immune system can be the cause of frequent colds, cough, and mild fever. Due to the weakening of immunity, your body is not able to fight even small diseases, which has an effect on your active lifestyle. Yoga is very effective in increasing immunity. So, see here some poses of yoga to improve immune system.
Yoga To Improve Immune System:
Immunity and yoga are closely related, both are linked with each other. Your immunity is strengthened when your body is healthy and stress free. Regular practice of yoga keeps you away from stress, calms the mind, and stress free, makes the body flexible and enhances the feeling of balance. Apart from this, yoga asanas also increase your digestive power and help in removing heart related diseases with good blood circulation. All these factors increase your immunity by keeping your body healthy. Let us know the method and its benefits to doing immunity booster yoga to improve immune system.
(Also Read: Chakrasana Or Urdhva Dhanurasana Steps & Benefits)
Vriksasana: Yoga To Improve Immune System
Vriksasana yoga strengthens your spine and strengthens coordination between nerve and muscle. To increase immunity, this yoga improves your mental abilities and keeps you stable. Immunity Booster Vriksasana Yoga stretches your entire body, increases your stamina, and makes you stronger. It boosts your confidence and relaxes the nervous system. This is one of the yoga to improve immune system.
- To perform Vriksasana, you should spread a yoga mat and stand upright on it.
- Now fold both your hands above your head.
- Then lift your left foot off the floor and place it on the right leg thigh.
- Now balance and remain in this posture according to your ability and then finally lower your leg and come to the initial state.
(Also Read: Halasana or Plough Pose Steps and Benefit)
Tadasana: Yoga To Improve Immune System
Tadasana yoga stabilizes your breathing, increases awareness, relieves stress, and improves blood circulation. Along with this, Tadasana yoga also helps in balancing and keeping the digestive system healthy to increase immunity. Tadasana Yoga keeps you fresh by removing laziness. In addition to increasing your energy, it also creates synergy between body and mind for immunity. This is one of the yoga to improve immune system.
- To do Tadasana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and stand upright on it.
- Keep a distance of half to one foot between your two legs. Now raise both your hands up and hold the fingers together.
- After that, turn both your palms upside down, so that the palms of the hands turn towards the uneven.
- Now pull both hands and feet up and lift the ankles up and stand on the feet.
- Stay in Tadasana for 20-30 seconds.
(Also Read: Virasana or Hero Pose Steps And Benefits)
Trikonasana: Yoga To Improve Immune System
Trikonasana yoga can improve circulation in your body. It aids digestion, lowers blood pressure, and improves concentration and balance. It calms your mind and reduces stress to increase immunity. This is one of the yoga to improve immune system.
- To increase immunity and to do the trikonasana yoga, you should be able to stand up straight with both feet of the yoga mat spread apart in one place, bend your right leg and place your hand on the floor.
- Straighten the other hand up so that both hands are in a straight line.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds to one minute.
(Also Read: Dandasana or Staff Pose Steps And Benefits)
Padangusthasana: Yoga To Improve Immune System
Padangusthasana yoga calms the brain as it relieves tension and anxiety. This yoga stimulates the digestive system to strengthen the immune system, which can improve digestion. To increase the immunity of Padungusthasana Yoga your liver and kidneys get more blood flow, resulting in new and better energy. This yoga relaxes the central nervous system and can help you sleep peacefully at night by eliminating the insomnia problem.
- To do Padangushthasana yoga, you should spread a yoga mat on the floor and stand on it.
- Keep both your hands straight and keep a distance of at least 6 inches between your two legs.
- Now while exhaling, fold the upper part of the body down from the hips.
- Try to apply your forehead with the feet and hold the toe with both hands.
- In this posture, you can stop for 30 to 90 seconds.
(Also Read: Ardha Matsyendrasana Or Half Lord of the Fishes Pose Steps & Benefits)
Utkatasana: Yoga To Improve Immune System
Utkatasana yoga for immunity can improve your strength, energy, and balance. It stimulates your heart and massages the abdominal organs as in this yoga you use your core. To increase immunity and stay energetic, practice Utkasan regularly. This is one of the yoga to improve immune system.
- To do Utkatasanayoga, first of all you should stand on a yoga mat by laying it on the floor.
- Join both your hands above the head.
- Now slowly bend your knees and bring the hips down.
- In this case, you will look like a chair.
- Do this asana for 30 to 60 seconds.
(Also Read: Janu Sirsasana Or Head To Knee Pose Steps & Benefits)
Matsyasana Yoga stimulates your core and digestion. It removes tension in the shoulders and neck. Matsyasana Yoga can help control breathing and stimulate the parathyroid gland to strengthen the immune system. Matsyasana gives a good massage to your digestive organs as well as keeps you away from problems like anxiety, constipation, and fatigue.
- To do Matsyasana Yoga, first of all, spread a yoga mat and sit on it in Padmasana.
- Hold the toe with both your hands and lie back.
- Keep your head on the ground. Do this asana for some time.
(Also Read: Kurmasana Or Turtle Pose Steps And Benefits)
Bhujangasana yoga stimulates your digestive system and blood circulation system. For strong immunity, this yoga expands your heart and lungs and helps to relieve stress. To increase immunity, Bhujangasana Yoga increases the flexibility of your spine, corrects your mood, stimulates your core, and boosts your energy.
- To do Bhujangasana yoga, you lie down on the stomach of a yoga mat, i.e., upside down.
- Place both your hands slightly ahead of the shoulders on the floor.
- Now raise the front body on both your hands and slowly move your head backward, try to push your chin upwards.
- Take care to keep the body below your hips on the floor.
- Do Bhujangasana for at least 20 to 30 seconds.
(Also Read: Balasana Yoga Or Child Pose Steps And Benefits)
Sukhasana yoga is a traditional pose for meditation. This allows breathing and motion for the best vitality energy throughout the body. Allowing yourself to relax and take deep breaths can help reduce stress hormones, heart rate, and nervous system problems. All of these support strong immunity.
- To do Sukhasana Yoga, you should sit on a yoga mat spread on the ground.
- Bend your legs from here to the knee, in which one leg is outward and the other leg is inwards.
- Keep your spine straight and keep both hands straight on your knees.
- Now close your eyes and meditate.
- In this posture, you can live according to your wish.