Hydrocele is a disease in men that affects 10 percent of men. Yoga can help you to overcome all kinds of problems like water filling in the testicles, swelling, increase in testicles, etc. and keep the testicles healthy. Today we will tell you about Yoga for hydrocele.
(Also Read: What Is The Purpose Of International Yoga Day?)
What Is Hydrocele?
In males, a hydrocele occurs when fluid accumulates in the scrotum sac. This may result in swelling of the scrotum. In the older boy and adult male, hydrocele can develop due to infection, inflammation, injury, or tumor.
Inflammation of the scrotum is called a hydrocele. This occurs when fluid accumulates in the scrotum. This problem is common for newborns who usually end up untreated within 1 year of age. But this problem can also occur in young and adult men, which may be due to swelling or injury within the scrotum. Generally, in this problem, the patient does not have any kind of pain and does not need any treatment. But if you have swelling in the scrotum, then you should contact your doctor. Because it can also be the cause of an infection. Let us know what are the reasons for hydrocele.
(Also Read: Best And Easy Poses Of Yoga To Increase Stamina)
Symptoms Of Hydrocele:
Usually, there is no pain when there is a hydrocele. It’s one symptom is inflammation of the testicles. The scrotum may be prone to heaviness in adult males. In some cases, testicle swelling may be more in the morning than in the evening. Severe pain during hydrocele can be the cause of another problem called testicular torsion. Testicular torsion occurs when the testicles are bent, which can usually be due to injury or accident.
Pain In The Testicles:
This is the main symptom of hydrocele, in which there is sudden pain in the male testicle. Many times this pain is reduced by drinking water or taking other remedies, but after some time this pain starts again and in that case, the man needs to take pain-relieving medicines.
Swelling Of The Testicles:
Another symptom of hydrocele is swelling of the testicles. In this case, the size of the testicle of the male increases.
If a person has difficulty walking, then they should immediately contact the doctor as this may be a sign of hydrocele.
Difficult To Sit:
When the problem of hydrocele is greatly increased, the man also has difficulty in sitting.
Increase In Size Of Testicles:
Many times it has been observed that the size of the testicle of a male suffering from hydrocele increases, mainly due to swelling of the testicle.
(Also Read:Best Yoga To Reduce Cholesterol And Improve Health )
Yoga For Hydrocele:
Yoga is given a lot of importance even after there is a lot of treatment. Because it is the easiest and cheapest treatment medium. Yoga is a simple method that can help you get rid of hydrocele problems. Yoga eliminates the hydrocele problem very easily. Apart from all this, the most important thing is that it does not have any side effects. So, see below some yoga for Hydrocele.
1. Yoga For Hydrocele Dhanurasana:
By doing this asana, the organs of lower abdominal areas such as the digestive system, etc. get strength. This causes exercise of the spinal cord, it remains flexible. It provides strength to the nerves of the upper arm and to the knees. This posture treatment works for those who have hydrocele.
Steps To Do Dhanurasana:
- Lie flat on the blankets lying on the ground, inverted.
- The two legs remain together.
- Now bend both legs with knees.
- Move both hands back and hold both feet with ankles.
- Pulling the legs gently by holding the laxative, pull it slowly.
- Try to move the head backward as much as you can.
- The vision should also be upwards and backward.
- The burden of the entire body will remain only on the naval area. The torso above the waist and the entire leg below the waist will be bent upwards.
- Afterward, open the arms and move the feet and head to the original position and supplement.
- Initially do this posture for five seconds.
- Slowly increase the time and practice this asana for three minutes or more.
- This posture should be done three to four times.
(Also Read: Yoga To Lose Weight After C Section Delivery)
2. Yoga For Hydrocele Vajrasana:
Vajrasana is considered to be the most effective easy. It helps in quick relief from the pain and inflammation of hydrocele. Apart from hydrocele, it is also used to relieve various other diseases. This asana is considered best for those who are suffering from a disease that starts in the pelvic region.
Steps To Do Vajrasana:
- Sit with the body straight on the ground.
- Now bend the knees of your feet backward and sit in such a way that both your legs touch your buttocks.
- After this, put one hand on the first thigh and the other on the other hand.
- Keep your back straight and close your eyes.
- Now draw your breath very slowly and exhale slowly.
- While exhaling keep the mind calm and bring the idea that all the troubles of your body are coming out of the nose through this breath.
- Repeat this process for about five minutes.
- Then increase its time by doing regular Vajrasana.
- If you want, you can do this asana for 15 minutes.
(Also Read: Easy And Best Yoga For Back Pain)
3. Yoga For Hydrocele Garudasana:
Doing Garudasana in yoga is very beneficial for hydrocele. It improves blood circulation in the reproductive organs of men. You should do Garudasana on an empty stomach.
Steps To Do Garudasana:
Garudasana falls under the category of advanced yoga, so the beginner may face some difficulty in performing this yoga. Let us know in detail the method of performing Garudasana.
- To do Garudasana, first of all, stand in a clean place by laying a yoga mat.
- Now raise your left leg and bring it towards the right foot and keep the fingers of the left foot on the floor while keeping the thigh on the thigh of the right foot.
- Now turn both hands upwards from here on the elbow and make a 90 degree angle on the elbow.
- Wrap your right hand around your left hand.
- Try to join the palms of both hands.
- Now bend your hips a little from here and bring your hips down, for this you can also use Utkatasana Yoga.
- Now, by bending the paw of your left foot, it will come to the calf of the right foot.
- For a few seconds, you try to stay in this posture and take deep and slow breaths, together try to concentrate.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For Depression)
4. Yoga For Hydrocele Mandukasana:
The Mandukasana resembles a frog doing yoga. This yoga improves digestive system functioning, excretory system, and reproductive system. Thus Mandukasana is a very effective yoga posture that helps in reducing swelling and draining water due to hydrocele.
Steps To Do Mandukasana:
- To do Mandukasana, first of all, spread a yoga mat on the floor and sit on both knees by bending it.
- Keep both your hands in front and keep both thumbs on the palm.
- Now close the fist of both hands by pressing the thumb with fingers.
- Combine the fingers of both hands together and keep them near the navel on your stomach.
- Now while exhaling, press the fist on your stomach and bow towards the fire.
- When you are in a bending position, hold the breath and look straight.
- Stay in this position for as long as you can.
(Also Read: Ardha Matsyendrasana Or Half Lord of the Fishes Pose Steps & Benefits)
5. Yoga For Hydrocele Gomukhasana:
Gomukhasana is a seated posture of hatha yoga. It helps in fighting various conditions such as hydrocele and other sexual disorders. It relieves the symptoms of hydrocele and increases blood flow to the reproductive system.
Steps To Do Gomukhasana:
- To do this asana, sit in the open air ventilated space in the Sukhasana or cross-legged posture of yoga mats.
- After this, pull your left leg towards your body and bring it to you.
- After that, place your right leg on the thighs of the left leg and pull it too close to your body.
- Then put your right hand above the shoulder and take as much as possible from behind the back of your elbow.
- Now, fold your left hand from here on the elbow and take it from the side of the stomach to the back.
- Now try pulling the two hands and mixing them together.
- And hold hands behind each other from behind.
- Now stay in this posture for some time and breathe 10-12 times.
- When you start getting uncomfortable in this situation, then you come back to your initial position.
- For this, open both your hands and straighten the legs.
(Also Read: Janu Sirsasana Or Head To Knee Pose Steps & Benefits)
6. Yoga For Hydrocele Shashankasana:
Shashankasana is a very comfortable pose for hydrocele. Shashankasana yoga is really easy to do. Shashankasana calms the mind, relieves stress, and is helpful in improving the functioning of the reproductive system. It is known to be very effective in dealing with hydrocele and other sexual disorders.
Steps To Do Shashankasana:
- To do Shashankasana Yoga, first of all, spread a yoga mat on a clean floor and sit on it in the posture of Vajrasana.
- Keep both your hands straight on both knees.
- Now take the breath inwards and raise both hands upward and straighten it.
- Keep your neck and spine completely straight.
- Now while exhaling, slowly bend down and bring both your hands down together.
- Put your nose and forehead on the floor.
- Keep both hands straight on the floor as well.
- Breathing in slowly becomes straight, this is a complete affair of Shashankasana.
- This exercise can be repeated 5 to 10 times, depending on the time and comfort.
(Also Read: Easy and Effective Poses Of yoga for fertility)
7. Yoga For Hydrocele Kapalbhati:
Kapalabhati is a breathing exercise that helps improve the functioning of the reproductive system and refreshes the mind. Kapalbhati yoga reduces discomfort and heaviness due to hydrocele.
Steps To Do Kapalbhati:
- Sit with your legs bent and bend straight on the floor. Keep your back straight and close your eyes.
- Now keep the palm of your right hand comfortably on the right knee and the palm of the left hand on the left knee.
- Take a deep breath and then exhale with full pressure. Only give pressure so that your stomach also goes inward while exhaling.
- Do not put any pressure on it when you are breathing. You do not have to push too hard, just breathe every time.
- Repeat this process continuously for five minutes and then take some rest. You can also do this pranayama for fifteen to thirty minutes.
(Also Read:Surprising Benefits Of Hot Yoga You Never Knew )
All these yoga asanas will help you to deal better with hydrocele. But you should know that hydrocele has a high probability of recurrence. Sometimes there is a possibility that even after doing yoga regularly, you can cope with the symptoms of hydrocele. In such a situation it is necessary to seek medical advice immediately. Your doctor will suggest a suitable treatment option based on the severity of hydrocele.