Yoga can be an effective treatment procedure for the polycystic ovarian syndrome. Polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS is a disease described as a variety of ulcers in the ovaries. The science of yoga works at a much finer and deeper level than at the upper levels of the body. The yoga system helps release deeply stored stress that can help reduce PCOS symptoms. Yoga is a great treatment to reduce stress, and stress is the main reason behind Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. So, here see below 9 best yoga for PCOS problem.
(Also Read: What Is Pranayama, And What Are The Benefits Of This?)
What Is PCOS Or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS is a serious disease in women that occurs as an ulcer in the ovary. Polycystic ovaries are larger than normal ovaries. PCOD due to ovarian disease causes problems during pregnancy, menstruation, diabetes, and heart function. Today 5 to 10% of women are affected by it. One out of every three women feels polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS, especially in the younger age group.
6. Balasana Or Child Pose:
Balasana yoga or Child pose helps calm the central nervous system, and relieve lower back tension and menstrual cramps. Child Pose helps calm the central nervous system and relieves lower back strain and menstrual cramps. By doing this asana, the flow of blood throughout the body becomes normal.
Steps To Do Balasana Or Child Pose: Yoga For PCOS
- To do this asana, you spread a yoga mat and sit on it in Vajrasana or kneeling.
- Now slowly tilt your head and keep the head on the ground.
- Keep both your hands on the floor with the front facing straight.
- In this posture, you should try to stay for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
(Also Read: Easy And Best Yoga For Back Pain)
7. Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose:
Bhujangasana or Cobra yoga is very beneficial asanas for PCOS. This asana puts pressure on the stomach and helps to stimulate ovarian function. It is a good yoga asana to control PCOS symptoms in women of all ages.
Steps To Do Bhujangasana or Cobra yoga:
- To do this asana, you should lie on your stomach with a yoga mat spread in a clean place, in which your back will be upward.
- Fold both your hands from the elbow and place them on the side of your chest.
- Now breathe inwards and lift your head upwards.
- Keep in mind that the part of your waistline to the feet should not rise above the ground.
- Lower your head while exhaling.
- You should do this asana for at least 20 to 30 seconds.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For Depression)
8. Baddha Konasana Or Bound Angle Pose:
Baddha Konasana Or Bound Angle Pose yoga works wonder in the natural prevention of PCOS. This asana will help open the pelvic area, promote relaxation and reduce stress. This asana also helps to relieve the pain of menstruation.
Steps To Do Baddha Konasana Or Bound Angle Pose:
- To do this asana, first of all, sit a yoga mat in a clean place with both feet of the bedspread.
- After this, bend both the legs towards you and join the claws with the toes of both feet.
- Now press the knees slowly with both hands so that both the knees are placed on the floor.
- Do this pose for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Keep in mind that if your knees are not coming on the ground, do not try to force it.
(Also Read: Steps And Benefits Of Padmasana Yoga)
9. Shavasana Or Corpse Pose: Yoga For PCOS
Corpse pose or Shavasana yoga is the ultimate relaxation posture. This allows you to fully relax while balancing your stress hormones. This asana promotes relaxation by keeping you aware and focused on breathing.
Steps To Do Shavasana Or Corpse Pose: Yoga For PCOS
- To do this asana, you lay a yoga mat on the floor and lie on your back.
- Keep both your legs and hands straight.
- Now keep a distance of 1.5 to 2 feet between your two legs.
- Keep both your hands at 40 degrees from the body and keep the palms facing up.
- Now relax in this posture.
(Also Read: Simhasana Or Lion Pose | Steps To Do | Benefits)
If you have PCOS, it means now you need to change your daycare. Wake up early in the morning, go for a walk and eat a good meal. Apart from this, you also need to keep your mind calm. Yoga is also very important to control PCOS disease. By doing these yoga poses daily, your body will remain healthy, mind and mind will also remain calm.