Do you also sometimes have very severe back pain? If yes, then this problem can be caused by a slipped disc. The slipped disc is also known as a herniated disc. The problem of slip discs is increasing today, it bothers most people between the age of 22 to 40 years. You can treat it with the help of yoga, today I am going to tell you about some Yoga for slip disc.
Causes Of Slip Disc:
The following factors can be included in the causes of slipped discs:
- The problem begins with a sudden jerk or bruises on the slip disc. The slipped disc has an unusual pressure when pushed by something. This causes swelling of the slip disc.
- It is natural for a person to have weakness in bones. In addition, there is damage to the disc due to excessive disk erosion. Due to this, even if there is a slight shock, the slip disc becomes.
- The spine in the person’s back serves to protect against shock. Over time the disk starts to weaken. Because the outer layer of the disk becomes weak rather than rigid.
(Also Read: Top 9 Effective Yoga To Increase Oxygen Level In Blood)
Yoga For Slip Disc:
Slip disc is a problem of pain and neck pain. The ultimate treatment of slip disc is not just the operation, but you can also cure it with the help of Yoga Easy. To get rid of the problem of slip discs, you should do the following yoga poses. So, see below the best yoga for slip disc.
1. Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose: yoga for slip disc
Bhujangasana yoga gives a good stretch to your lower back and spine and relieves the pain caused by slip discs.
Method: Yoga For Slip Disc
- To do Bhujangasana yoga, you lay a yoga mat and lie on it on your stomach.
- Keep both your hands on the ground.
- Now while putting weight on both your hands, slowly turn your head backward and try to make the chin upwards.
- You try to stay in this posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Chakrasana Or Wheel Pose:
Chakrasana or Wheel pose is one of the best yoga for slip disc. This yoga stimulates and gives pressure to the spinal cord that helps to get relief from slip disc pain.
Method: yoga for slip disc
- To do Chakrasana, first of all, lie down on the back.
- Then put your hands on the side.
- After this, take both your legs near.
- Then, folding the hands, bring them near the ear, and lift the body upwards while putting all the weight on the arm.
- Keep in mind that you can bend your back as much as you can.
(Also Read: 10 Effective Yoga For Premature Ejaculation)
3. Ustrasana Or Camel Pose:
By doing Ustrasana Yoga asana, stretch on your spine which helps to overcome all the problems like back pain and neck pain. You can do this yoga to get rid of slip discs.
- To do Uttrasana Yoga, first of all, spread a yoga mat and stand on it on your knees.
- Now bend your waist from here and move both your hands back.
- Tilt your head back and place both hands on the ankles of the feet.
- In the case of Utrasana, you try to stay for 30 to 60 seconds.
4. Shalabhasana or Locust Pose:
Shalabhasana yoga strengthens the lower back and promotes healthy blood circulation in the hip area. This helps to relieve the pain of the slip disc because when there is a lack of circulation it creates pressure in that area.
- To do this asana, you place a yoga mat in one place and lie on it on your stomach.
- Keep both hands and feet straight on the floor.
- Now raise your torso and both legs upwards.
- Together, raise both hands as well.
- You try to stay in this posture for at least 20 seconds.
(Also Read: 7 Effective Yoga For Sciatica Pain)
5. Setubandhasana Or Bridge Pose:
Sethubandhasana is a great pose for slip discs that strengthen the back. This asana slowly extends the lower back and major muscles into the buttock. This increases flexibility and induces motion in those areas of the slip disc that are mostly passive and compressed.
- To do the Sethubandha posture, lay a yoga mat on it and lie straight on it.
- Now bend your legs from here at the knees and lift your hips up.
- Fold your two hands together under the back.
- While living in this position, breathe 20 times and come out of the situation.
6. Shavasana Or Corpse Pose:
Shavasana yoga is done after asana. This yoga helps you relax. Perform Shavasan yoga to get relief from the pain of the slip disc.
- To do this asana, you lay a yoga mat on the floor and lie on your back.
- Keep both your legs and hands straight.
- Now keep a distance of 1.5 feet between your two legs.
- Keep both your hands at 45 degrees from the body and keep the palms facing up.
- Now relax in this posture, you do not have to sleep in this posture.
- In Shavasana, you can live to the best of your ability.
(Also Read: 11 Top Poses Of Yoga To Increase Height After 25)
7. Makarasana Or Crocodile Pose: yoga for slip disc
Makarasana Or Crocodile Pose is one of the best yoga for slip disc. If you are troubled with slip disc then opt for this yoga. By doing this yoga you will definitely get relief.
Method: Yoga For Slip Disc
- Lie on your stomach.
- Now bend both hands and make the elbow down and make it like a stand.
- Now keep the chin in both the palms and keep the legs straight from the knees to the ankles.
- After that, while inhaling, first take both the legs one by one respectively and after that, bend both the legs and bring the ankles to the hip.
- Do this 10 times, that is, mix both the legs of the first one and do it 20 times and the second one 10 times.
Yoga for slip discs helps strengthen your spinal muscles and ligaments. Do not rotate your back too much during yoga. In back pain, never bend forward 90 degrees with straight knees. Regular yoga practice not only makes the spine strong but also gives relief from slip discs but it also applies here that your yoga teacher is experienced and trained. Which can make your yoga after taking care of your illness.