The right shape of the hips looks attractive, so all women want their hips to be big and the right size. In today’s article, we will tell you about yoga to enlarge the hips. Yoga is one of the best exercises for your body and mind. It helps to shape the body to look attractive. By doing yoga, you increase your buttocks and make the right body shape. So, here in this article, I am going to give information about some yoga for hips and thighs.
Yoga For Hips and Thighs:
Perfect hips increase the confidence of girls, so they pay special attention to the shape of their hips. Hips can also be brought in the right shape by doing yoga. Let us know about yoga to enlarge the hips.
Hips are also an attractive part of the body. There is a lot of discussion about hip size among girls. The attractive hip is nothing less than a boon for females but many women practice to increase them. Today we are going to tell you about some such exercises which can make your hip in toned shape. To enlarge your hips and bring them in the right shape, you should do the following yoga asanas.
(Also Read: 5 Best Yoga To Cure Navel Displacement)
1. Malasana or Garland Pose Yoga For Hips And Thighs:
To increase your butt, you should do Malasana yoga. This is a very beneficial yoga pose that helps in getting your hips in the right shape. To do this asana, you have to sit with your thighs far apart, which acts as a good hip opener. Practicing this hip-opening pose can help provide more mobility in the hips. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs.
Steps To Do Malasana or Garland Pose:
- To do Malasana yoga, stand straight with a distance of 1 to 1.5 feet between both feet.
- Then join both your hands in front of the chest.
- Now slowly sit down, in this posture you will come in the position of defecation.
- Then exhale and bend forward as if your torso is trapped between your thighs.
- Stay in this posture for at least one minute.
2. Utkatasana or Chair Pose:
Utkatasana yoga helps in getting your hips in the right shape. In this yoga, the weight of your body rests on your feet, especially the muscles of the hips and thighs. This yoga stimulates the muscles of your legs, especially the hips and thighs. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs.
Steps To Do Utkatasana or Chair Pose:
- To do Utkatasana yoga, first of all, by laying a yoga mat on the floor, stand straight on it.
- Raise both your hands and join them by taking them above the head.
- Now slowly bend your legs from the knees and bring the hips down.
- Try to make a 90-degree angle with your knees.
- In this posture, you will look like a chair.
(Also Read: Vajrasana Yoga Immediately After Having A Meal)
3. Navasana or Boat Pose Yoga For Hips And Thighs:
Practicing Navasana Yoga regularly is beneficial for your body in many ways. This yoga works on all your organs like nerves, bones, muscles etc. You balance your body weight on your buttocks, that is, you can enlarge the hips. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs.
Steps To Do Navasana or Boat Pose:
- To do Navasana yoga, you sit on a yoga mat with both legs straight in front of you.
- Keep your spine straight and both hands straight on the ground.
- Now keep both the legs straight and raise them up.
- To balance, you lean back a little and keep the arms straight in front of you.
- In this mudra, an angle of 45 degrees will be formed at the waist between the legs and the upper part of the body.
4. Anand Balasana Or Happy Baby Pose:
Happy Baby Pose is a very beneficial asana to enlarge your hips. This is a great hip opener pose. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs. By doing this yoga, there is a strain on the muscles of your hips, which helps in enlarging the hips by stimulating them.
Steps To Do Anand Balasana or Happy Baby Pose:
- To do Anand Balasana yoga, first of all, lay down on a yoga mat and lie down straight.
- Now raise both your legs straight up and bend the toes of the feet down towards your mouth.
- Then hold the toes of both the feet with both the hands.
- In this position, you will appear in the pose of a happy baby.
- Try to stay in this posture for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
(Also Read: Is It Safe To Do Yoga During Periods?)
5. Ustrasana or Camel Pose Yoga For Hips And Thighs:
Ustrasana posture is also known as Camel Pose. This yoga is beneficial for your curves and the gluteus muscles for your big buttocks. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs. Doing Ustrasana yoga may seem a bit difficult, you should do it with caution.
Steps To Do Ustrasana or Camel Pose:
- To do Ustrasana, first of all, lay your yoga mat on the floor and sit on your knees on it.
- Now stand straight on your knees and keep your shins on the floor.
- Breathe in and bend slightly backward from the waist.
- Then place both the hands on the heels of both feet.
- Now bend your neck backward.
6. Setu Bandhāsana or Bridge Pose:
By doing Setubandha Asana, there is a strain on the muscles of the hips, which helps in enlarging the hips.
Steps To Do Setu Bandhāsana or Bridge Pose:
- To do Setubandhasana yoga, lay down a yoga mat and lie straight on it.
- Now bend your legs from here on the knees and raise your hips.
- Join both your hands under the back.
- Staying in this position, breathing 20 times, and coming out of the position.
(Also Read: 7 Top And Effective Yoga For Slip Disc)
7. Baddha Konasana or Bound Angle Pose Yoga For Hips And Thighs:
By doing Baddha Konasana or Bound Angle Pose hips, there is an internal strain on the muscles of the hips, which helps in bringing the hips in the right shape. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs.
Steps To Do Baddha Konasana or Bound Angle Pose:
- To do Baddha Konasana, first of all, spread a yoga mat in a clean place and sit with both legs straight.
- After this, turn both the feet towards you and join the claws with the toes of both feet.
- Now slowly press the knees with both hands so that both the knees are kept on the floor.
- You do this mudra for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Keep in mind that if your knees are not coming to the ground, do not try to force it.
8. Virabhadrasana II or Warrior II Pose:
Virabhadrasana II or Warrior II Pose helps in enlarging the hips. This yoga pose strengthens the muscles of the thighs and buttocks. This asana tones the abdomen, ankles, and legs. Virabhadrasana II asana increases the circulation of blood throughout the body. This asana cures problems like flat feet, sciatica, infertility, and osteoporosis.
Steps To Do Virabhadrasana II or Warrior II Pose :
- To do Virabhadrasana II, first of all, by laying a yoga mat on a clean place, spread both the legs 3 to 3.5 feet and stand on it.
- Straighten both the hands parallel to the ground and rotate the toes of the right foot 90 degrees and the toes of the left foot 45 degrees.
- Turn your head also in the direction of the right leg and bend the knee of the right leg 90 degrees.
- Stay in this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
(Also Read: Top 9 Effective Yoga To Increase Oxygen Level In Blood)
9. Vajrasana or Thunderbolt Pose Yoga For Hips And Thighs:
To strengthen the muscles of the hips Vajrasana or Thunderbolt Pose is the most asana yoga asana. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs. It can be easily practiced by people of all ages. Know below how Vajrasana is done.
Steps To Do Vajrasana or Thunderbolt Pose:
- First of all, lay a yoga mat on the ground.
- Now bend the knees of both your legs and sit on your toes.
- Meanwhile, the toes should be together.
- Keep all the weight of the body on both feet.
- The waist should be straight and the chest tight.
- You can place your hands on the thighs.
- Stay in this state for a while.
10. Bhekasana or Frog Pose:
The body posture in Bhekasana is similar to that of a frog, due to which it is also called Frog Yoga Pose. Bhekasan is most useful in yoga for how to increase hips, it works to stretch the muscles of the hips. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs. The correct way to do Bhekasan is as follows.
Steps To Do Bhakasana or Frog Pose:
- Lie down on your stomach by laying a yoga mat on the ground.
- Keeping the hands on the ground, slowly raise the head up.
- Now bend both your knees upwards and bring them near the hips.
- After that try to hold the toes with your hands.
- Now take a deep breath and lift your chest upwards.
- Meanwhile, the eyes should be towards the front.
- Try to stay in this position for 15-30 seconds.
- And finally, come back to normal.
(Also Read: 10 Effective Yoga For Premature Ejaculation)
11. Kapotasana or Pigeon Pose Yoga For Hips And Thighs:
Kapotasana also known as pigeon pose is one of the best postures of yoga. In this posture, the shape of the body looks like a pigeon. This is a great asana to strengthen the hips, you can practice it in this way. This is one of the best yoga for Hips And Thighs.
Steps To Do Kapotasana or Pigeon Pose:
- First of all, sit in Vajrasana posture.
- After that, lift the body up and sit on the knees, like sitting in the posture of Ustrasana.
- Now place both your hands on the lower part of the waist slightly above the hips.
- Now slowly try to turn the waist backward.
- Take the head back also and rest it on the ground, as shown in the above picture.
- After that, hold the ankles of the feet with both your hands.
- After staying in this posture for some time, slowly come back to the normal posture.
Along with exercise, you also need to pay attention to your diet. Changing the diet also helps in increasing your hips. Generally, you need more protein to increase the hips which can increase the muscles of your hips.
(Also Read: 7 Effective Yoga For Sciatica Pain)