Yoga is a good treatment option for fibroid treatment. A fibroid is a serious problem occurring in women. About 70% of women develop fibroids within the uterus during their lifetime. Uterine fibroids can make your life difficult, causing symptoms such as pain, severe menstruation, and pelvic cramps. MedlinePlus states that approximately one in five women develops uterine fibroids, a type of non-cancerous tumor, in the years of their child’s birth. There are many ways to cure fibroids naturally or prevent them by natural methods and one of them is yoga. So, see below some effective yoga for Fibroid. See this below…
(Also Read: 7 Effective Yoga For Sciatica Pain)
Causes Of Fibroid: Yoga For Fibroid
The main causes of uterine fibroid have not been discovered to date. Yet some researchers have reported its causes such as estrogen and progesterone balance deteriorating in the hormonal cause, due to genetic cause someone in your family has fibroid, due to age it is most common after 30 years of age. Due to diet, the consumption of red meat increases the risk of getting fibroid. And overweight women have a higher tendency to get uterine fibroid.
Symptoms Of Fibroid:
If the fibroids are too large, they can cause great discomfort. Pain without any reason, difficulty in urinating, constipation or flatulence, pain during sexual intercourse, pain in the back of the thighs, infertility, etc. are symptoms of fibroid.
(Also Read: 11 Top Poses Of Yoga To Increase Height After 25)
Yoga For Fibroid Treatment:
Uterine fibroids can make the lives of women difficult such as symptoms like pain, heavy periods, pelvic cramps. Although treatment of fibroids through yoga, yoga can treat fibroids. There are some asanas that help women shrink their fibroids and avoid surgery. These are the personal experiences of women suffering from fibroids who have helped you in treating fibroids through yoga. See this yoga for Fibroid below…
1. Supta Baddha Konasana Or Reclining Bound Angle Pose:
If you experience more menstruation and pain as symptoms of your fibroid, then the sleeping Buddha Konasana can help you. It is great for stimulating the abdominal organs, bladder, and kidneys.
Method: yoga for Fibroid
- To do this asana, first of all, sit a yoga mat in a clean place with both feet of the bedspread.
- After this, bend both the legs towards you and join the claws with the toes of both feet.
- Now slowly bend backward and keep your back on the floor.
- Relax your hands with your body.
- You can also press on your thighs to deepen the stretch in your legs and hips.
(Also Read: Yoga To Improve Immune System And Healthy Life)
2. Supta Virasana Or Reclined Hero Pose:
In uterine fibroid treatment, you can take the help of Supta Virasana yoga asanas, these are very beneficial asanas. It is important to note that this pose is an intermediate yoga posture and should be practiced only if you are already able to pose a hero.
Method: yoga for Fibroid
- Sitting in Vajrasana, placing your hands in the mortal part, with the help of them, tilt the head back on the ground while tilting the body back.
- Knees should be held and are fixed on the ground.
- Slowly try to keep the shoulders, cervix, and back on the ground. Keep the hands straight on the thighs.
- While leaving the posture, sit in Vajrasana with the help of elbows and hands.
(Also Read: Effective And Best Yoga For Liver To Be Healthy)
3. Janu Sirasana Or Head-to-Knee Pose:
Janushirasasana Yoga calms the mind. This asana softens the hard abdominal tissues and can prevent fibroid.
Method: yoga for Fibroid
- To perform Janushirasasana, you sit in a clean place with a yoga mat, with both feet of the bed straight in front of you.
- Now keep your right leg on the thigh of the left leg by turning.
- With both of your hands upward, stand up straight.
- Now tilt your upper body down towards the left leg and hold the toes of the left foot.
- Place your head on the knee of the left leg.
- While living in this posture, breathe 5 to 10 times.
(Also Read: Chair Yoga To Relieve Back In Work From Home Time)
4. Paschimottanasana Or Seated Forward Bend:
Paschimottanasan seems very easy to see but actually practicing this asana is quite difficult. By doing this asana, the entire body part gets stretched and it is very beneficial for the body. Apart from this, this asana is considered very beneficial for people suffering from hypertension. This is one of the best yoga for fibroid.
- Sit in Dandasana with your feet straight.
- While exhaling, raise both arms up and while exhaling, try to touch your toes by bending down.
- Try to bring your chest closer to your thighs.
- This posture also helps to shrink your fibroids as your abdominal muscles are pressed against your upper body.
- Paschimottanasana has many more benefits such as improving digestion through increasing digestion rate, reducing menstrual discomfort.
- It activates kidneys, uterus, liver, and ovaries.
(Also Read: 11 Easy And Effective Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat)
5. Sarvangasana Or Shoulderstand: yoga for Fibroid
It is believed that this Sarvangasana yoga helps to lengthen the abdomen and reduce the fibroid.
- To do this asana, first of all, lie down on a yoga mat directly on your back.
- Keep both your hands straight. Now, fold both your legs from here at the waist and make them up.
- After this, raise your back with both hands supporting the back.
- Raise your legs up to the maximum height.
- In this case, your reed bone and your feet should remain in a straight line.
- The entire weight of your body will be on the shoulders and both hands will help to keep the back straight.
- In this posture, you have to stop for at least 30 seconds and after that, you have to come down to your initial state while keeping your feet down.
(Also Read: 7 Best And Effective Yoga For Hydrocele)
6. Bharadvajasana Or Bharadvaja’s Twist:
Bharadvajasana or Bharadvaja’s Twist Yoga tones the spine and opens the abdominal organs. The use of this yoga is beneficial in fibroid treatment.
- To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and sit with both your legs straight in front of you.
- Now bend your left leg and keep it on the outer side from the left rust.
- Then bend your right leg and place it on the left thigh.
- With your right hand behind your back, grab the right toe and press the left hand below the knee of the right foot.
- After some time repeat the same action with the other leg.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For PCOS Patients)
7. Setu Bandhasana Or Bridge Pose: yoga for Fibroid
Setu Bandhasana yoga is a very good posture for uterine fibroid treatment. This yoga is also beneficial in the treatment of the thyroid.
- To do this asana, first of all, lie down on the back of a yoga mat, and keep it straight with both your hands and feet.
- Now bend your legs from here to your knees and keep your hips up slowly.
- Touch the heel of the foot with both your hands.
- Do this asana for 10 to 15 seconds and then return to the starting position.
- You have to do this 2 to 3 times.
(Also Read: 9 Top And Best Yoga For Depression)
Fibroid or neoplasia are lumps that emerge in or around the uterus of women. They are made up of muscles and fibrous tissues and can be of any size. Yoga plays a major role to treat Fibroid. These yoga poses are very much helpful to treat Fibroid. So, if you want to reduce the pain do these yoga asanas.